The Negative effects of Manglik Dosh can be reduced by performing astrological remedies which generally include performing pooja, cahnting mantras, Wearing Gemstones. A special pooja is performed in the Mangal Nath temple, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, by expert Panditji.
Other simple Remedies
- Start fasting Tuesday of a new month in a rising moon
- Chant Sunder Kand from Tulsi Ramcharitmanas for the period of 40 days beginning on Tuesday.and also chant Hanuman Chalisa
- Chant Gayatri Mantra for 108 times everyday.
- Worship Lord Hanuman using ‘Om Shreem Hanumate Namah’ mantra. Visit Hanuman Temple on every Tuesday and offer sweets and sindoor etc.
- Donate red cloth to the workers who work with sharp iron items.
- A Manglik boy or girl must marry to a manglik partner only.
- In Hindu tradition, Manglik women has to complate the ceremony called “Kumbh Vivah” in which they have to marry either to a peepal tree, or a banana tree or a silver/ golden idol of the Lord Vishnu. A Manglik Woman may even marry a clay urn which is to be broken soon after the nuptial ceremonies, signifying that the bride has become a widow and the manglik dosh problem has been removed.
Mangal Dosha Shanti Mantra
“Dharani Garbha Sambhutam Vidyut Kanti Samaprabha Kumaram
Shakti Hastamca Mangalam Pranamamy Aham”