MARRIAGE DELAY AND VAASTU SHASTRA
Every one wants to know the possible reasons for Marriage Delay of their beloved child. There may be many reason for delay.
Do you know that imbalance of energy in the south-west side of the house can cause the delay in marriage? Here are some remedies from the Vastu Shastra that can help rectify this problem. Marriage proposals will come in smooth way, if followed these simple Vaastu Tips.
Vaastu Shastra and Delay in Marriage – What to Avoid
- Avoid underground water tank in South-West corner.
- Avoid plot that slopes from North-East to South-West.
- Girl (after her menstruation cycle has started) must avoid sleeping in North-East and South-West bedroom.
- A marriageable boy must avoid sleeping in South-East bedroom.
- Avoid a staircase or anything heavy at the center of a home.
Vastu Tips for Early Marriage – What to Follow
- A girl (after her menstruation cycle has started) must sleep in the North-West bedroom.
- If North-West bedroom is absent, then she can sleep in West bedroom with her head in West or South direction.
- Make sure that bed sheets etc. are light colored such as pink, baby pink, violet.
- A boy, of marriageable age, can sleep in North-East or South-West bedroom. However, South-West bedroom must be used by master of the house.
- If North-East bedroom isn’t available, then he can sleep in South bedroom.
Vaastu Tips for a Peaceful Married Life – What to Follow
- Avoid Using in South-East bedroom
- Couple should Never use North-East bedroom.
- Never keep thorny and bonsai plants in the house.
- Bed should not be used as storage (even it’s of wooden).
- Mirrors in Bedroom should create conflicts in couples.
- Extension in South-east can create arguments in Couples.
- Use single mattress on bed and prefer single bedding.
- A wooden bed is recommended for peaceful married life.
- Buy square or rectangular bed.
- Keep the North-east direction of your house always clean and clutter free.